Saturday, May 9, 2009

What's Your Number

You know you are that you are not making as much money as you could in an opportunity when:

·      When the company uses celebrity endorsements

·      When the company is publically held

·      When the company boasts of fancy headquartersWhen the company owns corporate jets


·      When the company supports a huge call center

·      When the company has a huge employee payroll

All the above items cost money.  Guess who pays for all of this stuff?  The distributor or affiliate!  No, you say, the company does!  No, I say, you do!  Whatever the company spends money on, that money is coming out of the pay plan, it’s that simple.

Celebrities do not do endorsements for free.  It costs money, big money, and that money eventually affects the pay plan.  Publically held companies have stockholders to pay and guess where that money comes from?  You guessed it, the pay plan.  Everything else in the list above is pretty self-explanatory. 

The best company to join is a company that has a streamline business model.  A company that uses technology to keep costs down and affiliate pay plans high.  One way to determine if your company, or a company you are considering is streamline, ask the $10,000 question:  “How many people will I have to have in my organization to make $10,000 a month?”  That is a very fair question to ask and it is surprising how many do not know that answer.  I bet if you asked your sponsor, they would not know. 

When I asked my sponsor how many people I would need in my down line, she answered me immediately.  She told me about 350 people.  That blew me away.  Most plans that I looked at were in the 2,500 range!  Later I found out that her sponsor did it with only 253 people!  That was a mind blower!   Getting 350 people in an organization is a lot easier than 1,000, 2,000, 3,000 or more.

I am boasting so you will join my company.  I am educating you to ask the question.  You need to know your number.  It is important to have a target to aim at or an idea what it is going to take to gain what you desire in network marketing.  You may not need $10,000 a month, but just think how much easier it would be to make an extra $1,000 or $2,000 a month by being involved with a streamline company.

I have been in network marketing for years and see people working their tail off and having little or nothing to show for it.  Find, what I call, a 5-pillar company, and you will have a better chance of fulfilling your dreams.  If you would like to learn more about what to look for in a five pillar company, please contact me and I will send you a audio file on that topic.  The audio is generic and mentions NO companies.

No comments: